We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday's In My Mailbox


This will be my new weekly blog posts for Sunday's.  I would never have found this if not for the wonderful authors and bloggers out there that I follow. So thanks to all of you! I will always link to where I purchased the book.

Thursday Purchases of the E variety
  1. Quislings by Poppet                                    (smashwords)
  2. Fractured by Poppet                                    (smashwords)
  3. Hesesy: Solar Eclipse by Poppet                (smashwords)
  4. Heresy:The Scorpion's Sting by Poppet      (smashwords)
  5. Fey's Adventures by Poppet                        (smashwords)
  6. House of Pleasure by Deborah Court          (smashwords)
  7. Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian                 (B&N)
  8. Spellbound by by F E Heaton                      (B&N)
  9. Hunter's Moon by by F E Heaton                 (B&N)
  10. Winter's Kiss by by F E Heaton                   (B&N)
  11. Seventh Circle by F E Heaton                      (B&N)
  12. To Defy a King by Elizabeth Chadwick       (B&N)
  13. The Willows by Algernon Blackwood         (Goodreads)
As you can see, Thursday was a good day for me! I bought all of the Poppet books from smashwords that I didn't have. I still need to purchase the Gemma Rice books, but I will be getting to those soon. I finished buying the Vampire's Realm series by F E Heaton from B&N. My gift card is almost diminished now. :( All of these books will be read for my reading challenges, so it may take a little while to get to them.  
If you're very quiet you might hear a happy noise.
...Shhhhh...
...Listen...
Did you hear it?
If you did, it was just me Squeeeeeeing out of excitement for my new goodies!

 

    


No comments:

Post a Comment