We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, November 5, 2010

Finally some progress!


The last couple of days have been productive for me. I caught up with my word count on Wednesday, and I'm just under whats needed for today's totals. I have strengthened my plot, worked on some character building for my less important characters, and have a workable playlist. Yes, a playlist is necessary, for me anyway. My book's central location is at a club, meaning, you got it, music! So I had to get the right kind of sound for that, which happens to be trance,as the main theme at least.

More importantly, music helps my writing. I love music, and it has always been apart of me. For writing, it enables me to get in tune with the emotions that are needed. It allows me to know my characters intimately, bringing them "more" to life. It completes the scene.

Anyway, I must go for now, getting ready to take lunch at work, and that means, I get to WRITE!!!


Have a great day, and happy writing! :)
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment