We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Another November Day

I just wanted to update my progress. As of this evenings Write or Die sprints, I ended up with 3,106 words. I completed 4 sessions ranging from 21 minutes to 32 minutes, so I'm pretty happy with the end result.  I still have some catching up to do, but I'm not really worried just yet. I know by the end of the week, I will be where I need to be. If this was the final week of Nano, I would probably be freaking out just a little. :)

Honestly though,  I'm not as worried about having that 50k completed by the end of November anymore. This Nano season has given me much more than I expected. Last year it was just about words, and getting it done. This year, I have learned something very important. A tool that gets me writing, even if I'm just not in the mood, or if I'm just flat out too tired to write.  What is it you ask?  Well, my friend, it's Write or Die. I will be praising this program until the day I die, so consider yourself warned! :p


As I write this , I have to admit that all I can think about is that I could be writing for my current project. (Is it strange to feel like I'm cheating on it?) They tell me that I have keep my blog afloat. Do I know who they are exactly?  No, not really, but I listen. Sort of. 

It's 2am my time, and I was planning on going to bed at 1am, so I'm going to sign off and say good night. If you are reading this, forgive the rambling, incoherent mess, for I'm in Nano mode and will not edit this. Period. Not even tomorrow.

Night!

~S~

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with NaNO. I know what you mean about neglecting your WIP to blog. It is a challenge to balance everything.

    ReplyDelete