We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st is Here!

So, today is the day, and Nano is underway! It is about 8:30 pm and I have yet to write one single word. It's OK though. Today was crazy at work. The Doc I work for had back surgery this morning, but it was moved up due to complications. So, I had to scramble to find someone that can come in on such short notice. I have someone for most of this week, so we're good. Makes my life so much less stressful.

So, now that I'm home, I have changed into something comfy, have my area in order for the night. I have a delicious plate of lasagna that the kids cooked in front of me. Yes, it's from a box, but it's not fast food, and I didn't have to cook, I definitely can't complain. :) The kettle is on so I can have a nice cup of tea, PG Tips if curious, and after I post this, I'm going to make a playlist, light some candles, and write the rest of the night away. I can already hear their voices vividly in  my head, and they are ready to be set free! To all of you other Nano-ees, and writing fiends out there,
Good luck, and Happy Writing!
~s~

No comments:

Post a Comment