We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Book Club, Goodreads and other news.

I'm in a really good mood today. I joined the Bloggers Unite Book Club. (Blog Here and Goodreads Group Here) Since I started at the end of the month, I will begin reading the February selection of Deuces Wild by Jean Holloway. It's book three in the Deck of Cardz series, so you know what that means. I need to read book one and two, and that turns into a bookstore spree! Yay, baby! I also have to buy a copy of The Second Virgin Birth by Tommy Taylor.   You can pick up a copy from Amazon.  Hopefully I can snag them this weekend, but it may have to wait until next week. :(

I also joined the 2011 Reading Challenge on Goodreads. My goal is to read 100 books this year, if not more. The Bloggers Unite Book Club and The Stephen King Library will definitely help towards this goal. Then of course,  I have loads of books waiting on my TBR list, and hopefully I will knock some of those out this year. I have some e-books waiting for me to read, but I have to admit, It's not the same. One reason might be that I have the apps on my phone, and not on a Kindle, or other eReader. I will eventually have to get one, just not sure which kind. Which one do you use?

Well, I must close this little post for the night. It's late and I'm tired, but what else is new? I will post tomorrow for the ROW80 check in, so I will see you then. I hope that you had a wonderful day and a peaceful night. Until tomorrow, good night.

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment