We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ROW80 01/26/2011 Check In

What a day, what a day. Is it 7pm yet...nope. I'm ready to leave this day job behind for the day, if not ever, lol!

I haven't written or worked on my wip yet today, but I will tonight. Every things in order, and ready to go. This week, I have been playing with setting, and doing research. Yesterday, I think , I began looking up hi-rise condos, expensive ones. Let me just say, "WOW"! I am drooling over these luxury homes in the sky. What views, and all of those windows. (I wouldn't want to be the one cleaning those things though!) One baby was 10 million, on the 29th (top) floor, The whole 29th floor. Sweet!

I downloaded the Goodreads app for my droid today. It's not free like the Iphone app, but $0.99 wont break me...yet. I also purchased the Deck of Cardz series by Jean Holloway today and should be getting them soon, and I can't wait!

I hope that you all have been able to keep up with your goals, and was able to get some quality work done. I look forward to checking your blogs. Have a great night, and I will see you soon.

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment