We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, January 14, 2011

Something New!

Hi! I hope all of you ROW80 peeps are staying on course and keeping up a nice balance between writing and life. Yesterday, rather late last night, I posted an update. I asked a question about ideas and current wips. Today, while awake and somewhat coherent, I will ask again.

How do you keep track of your never ending ideas, while keeping your current wip a priority?

With that question in mind, I'm going to implement something new. A few months back, I bought a copy of First Draft in 30 Days by Karen Weisner in digital form from Writers Digest. (I already own the second book in softcover) I glanced over it today, and have decided to use her techniques ans see how it goes. Now this may not help with the idea overload, but just maybe, it will help me keep current wips in check, and not loose momentum. I'll keep you updated.

Well, back to the lovely day job for now. Stressful situations abound today, soooo don't want to have to deal with them. Life. :)

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment