We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Seithe, By Poppet

's review
Jul 19, 11  

5 of 5 stars
Read in July, 2011

Seithe is a refreshing take on the Vampire myths, and I was "sucked" in from the every beginning. Her characters are true to life, dealing with issues that we all face. We are all have major decisions to make in life, and some have hellacious results. When you love someone, lines become blurred, and it's not always easy to trust your gut. Especially when others interfere with their own hidden agendas. People are complicated, and the Vampires are even more so. The world Poppet writes of, is very real, and the supernatural elements were terrific! I couldn't get enough of Seithe, the book, and the Vampire. (as well as the others!) Phoebe was pretty kick but, too! I also have high hopes that maybe a series is in store for us? I definitely want more of this world in my future.

If you love vampire stories, especially the steamy kind, Check out Seithe. You will not be disappointed. This was a very yummy, fun read ;)

1 comment:

  1. MamaElk...help! I'm trying to reach you! You are my FIRST PRIZE WINNER at my blog for the Treasure Quest Blog Hop! Find me on Facebook and send me a message, girlie! www.facebook.com/KristineCheney and also my FB fan page at www.facebook.com/AuthorKristineCheney

    You won a ton of goodies! Congratulations!

    Kristine Cheney
    Spartan Heart, I&II
    www.spartanheartbyauthorkristinecheney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete